Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is This Just A Fad?

A few people that I've talked to wonder if YJ is just a fad and will simmer out if a year or so. Let me first start by asking... is taking a multivitamin a fad? Is getting all of your daily intake of fruits and veggies a fad? Is boosting your immune system so that you don't catch all the colds and flu's going around a fad? If you answered NO to any of these questions than it answers the question of whether or not YJ is a fad!! My husband and me have been taking YJ now for almost a month. I'm feeling great! My enery level is rising again and I just feel happy! If this is a fad than well bring it on. I love this fad and want all my friends and family to join it. If you ever want to try a bottle of it contact me at jills51@hotmail.com We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Make a resolution this year to become more healthy and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment